Your documents are important to you and your organization. But physical documents take up valuable storage space, information is often difficult to find, and the result is costly to your enterprise.
Advantages OF Scanning Documents are:
- Information is searchable, easy to find and share
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Reduce storage costs
- Greater data security, recoverable information
- Proven Return on Investment (ROI) Unique identification and electronic tracking of all material throughout processing
- Preparation, Scanning and Reassembly
- Paper Documents, Microfiche, Film, Slides, Maps, Photos, Books, X-Rays & more!
- Image Correction and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Indexing and Metadata Entry
- Quality Assurance and Text Verification
- Secure Encrypted Internal Production Storage
- Secure Document Disposal Destruction
Why should you go for Digitization?
With the dramatic increase in types of data and respective formats, the need to integrate and share data across systems has become vital. For most organizations, this involves delicate balancing of the processes that move data between systems.
Our solutions address the above concern in a very effective and efficient way:
- Streamline business processes
- Document Management
- Data Capture
- Continuous Availability
- Minimize Paper Storage
- Eliminate Manual Searches
- Improved Information Availability – Multipoint access
- Increase Information Security
- Reduce Storage Costs
- Enhance Customer Service